Friday, December 4, 2009

Vibrating Strangely

My first vibrating experience was in Santa Fe at Lynne’s house where I was up most of the night feeling like a vibrating bed. Very strange indeed and hard to believe at the time.

Since then I’ve had the night-vibes at home in Taos several times. There are no other symptoms associated with these events: I’m a healthy person who hasn’t been to a Dr. in many years.

Recently Lynne spent the night with me in Taos. I was hopeful she would get some relief from Santa Fe vibrating. Not so! I vibrated so hard I thought I might levitate and Lynne had a similar experience. Later I spoke with a friend in Atlanta by phone. He was quite surprised to learn we were having vibrating experiences similar to his own. I have since discovered that lots of folks are vibrating at night. Check it out on the internet.

Unfortunately shrinks are advising patients to get psychiatric help with their vibrating. Don’t waste your money – unless you have a history of dis-ease or mental problems. Nothing will be discovered, no relief achieved and the Dr. will be the only one to benefit.

In a way it was natural for vibrating to occur on the south side of Santa Fe between Los Alamos and Sandia Labs which is the heart of Star Wars development. Also, supposedly the area between Albuquerque and Santa Fe is under exploration for oil and gas. This being the case, H.A.A.R.P could be the culprit. But why is there vibrating in Taos and Atlanta? The plot thickens.

Thich Nhat Hanh writes in “Interbeing” that the purpose of meditation and mindful breathing is to be aware of what’s going on, with the knowledge that what is happening in the world is going on in our selves. (Hegel would agree in terms of his zeitgeist theories.)This is certainly true in northern NM where strange activities have been developed and experienced for many years.

p.s. Have just been reading The Reconnection in which the remarkable Dr.Eric Pearl tells of his vibrating experiences. At the moment I can't find the quote in the book,
but he does say that his legs vibrated as he lay in bed at night. So fellow vibrators - we're in good company.

1 comment:

  1. wow...
    I need to pay more attention. I don't know if I feel it up here...but this is where HAARP is.

    ReplyDelete